Online gambling can be an entertaining, exciting and profitable form of entertainment. And irrespective of whether you’ve just won a few cents at the blackjack table or a jackpot playing slots, everyone loves a win. But it’s important to remember that you can lose as well.
As any seasoned player will tell you: The real magic of online casino lies in the thrill of playing the games, rather than their outcomes.
Your wellbeing is the most important thing to us. So should you feel like limiting your gambling behavior, we offer several features to help you enjoy a safe and responsible online casino experience, such as being able to set limits yourself. Please remember, you can also contact our customer services team for further assistance.
Play it safe: play with limits
We have equipped your player account with a few safeguards you can configure to suit your needs and play safe. These include:
- Session limits: these are little reminders that appear after set amounts of time to remind you just how long you’ve been playing for. They also come with options to continue playing, or to log out there and then.
- Deposit limits: your account comes with default deposit limits, which limit the amount you can deposit per day or per week. Should you feel the need, you can lower this limit. And if you want to increase it again, you can do. However, the increase will take seven days to process.
- Loss limits: if you’re worried about losing too much, you can limit the amount of money you can lose per week.
- Wagering limits: use wagering limits to control how much money you are able to wager per week. If you reach your limit, you'll receive an on-screen notification.
If you want to see the session limits in action, simply sign in, set a favorable time limit, click play now and play one of our games until the message appears.
Limit increases only take effect after seven days
We don’t want you to make a decision today that you’ll regret tomorrow. To ensure you continue to have a safe, enjoyable playing experience, limit increases only take effect after seven days.
If you’re still concerned that your gambling is becoming a problem, you can always self-exclude yourself from CasinoWin here. This will suspend your account while you take a breather. To help you avoid temptation during this time, we’ll be sure not to send you any marketing material.
During this time, you’ll be blocked from doing the following:
- Depositing any funds
- Playing any Casinowin online casino games for real money
- Logging into your account
We provide the following self-exclusion options:
- Temporary, where you cannot login for a self-determined number of days.
- Permanent, where you will be excluded from logging in indefinitely.
Please be sure to withdraw any remaining funds in your account prior to self-excluding yourself. Once your account has been locked, you won’t be able to log in to request a withdrawal!
Gambling can have financial implications and should therefore only be enjoyed by adults.
- We require our registered players to be at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in their country of residence in the event that this is older.
To assist us with this, we will check a player’s details against known third party databases to ensure customers are of age. If we suspect that you are underage, we won’t issue you with an account. No winnings will be paid out to accounts belonging to underage players.
Although these steps are designed to limit, or completely halt, your gambling at CasinoWin, you may wish to seek further assistance. If you suspect you have a gambling problem, you should consult an expert at the earliest opportunity.
There are many gambling support groups around the world who can help you regardless of whether you’re just a concerned player looking for information, or a struggling gambling addict. These include:
E-mail: [email protected]
Helpline: (+44) 0845 6000133, (+44) 0845 6000133
Phone: (+44) 020 7378 5200, (+44) 020 7378 5200 Fax: (+44) 020 7378 5237
Address: 2 & 3 Baden Place, Crosby Row, London, SE1 1YW, UK
E-mail: [email protected]
Helpline: (+44) 0808 8020 133, (+44) 0808 8020 133
Phone: (+44) 020 7287 1994, (+44) 020 7287 1994 Fax: (+44) 020 7734 4561
Address: 35 Piccadilly, London, W1J 0DW, UK